Engineering Consulting Services and Experience
In My ePersona, you will find highly technical and motivated engineers who are experts in their fields. We have a team of Ph.Ds with degrees in mechanical, chemical, and civil engineering. Combined together we cover wide range of experiences from petrochemical industries to food processing industries. We strive hard to cut the beaurocracy in order to expedite the delivery of the results to the companies we work for. We are highly results oriented and we do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Direct access to senior management reduces communication delay and accelerates time-to-market
- Low overhead reduces cost
- Personal track record is verifiable; proven experts will handle your specific projects
- Low turnover translates to reduced cost and time to delivery
In the ever competitive engineering field, companies can indeed leverage the small business attributes of Diversity Suppliers (responsiveness, low overhead, customized services) towards their competitive advantage.
Areas of Expertise
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling of complex flow systems (FLUENT, CFX)
- Computational Heat Transfer Modeling (FLUENT, ANSYS)
- Structural Modeling of Stresses and Failures (ANSYS, ABAQUS)
- Heat Exchanger Design (Aspen - Tasc+)
- Process Design, Cost Estimation and Equipment sizing (Aspen HYSYS)
- Analytical Evaluation of Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Chemical Processes, etc.
- Design and optimization of new process
- Optimization and improvement of existing processes